Just the FACS
- 2 lasers—blue and red—and 6 fluorescence channels (IVD assays)
- Up to 3 lasers—blue, red and violet—and 10 fluorescence channels (User-defined assays)
- 35,000 events per second maximum acquisition rate; no limit on number of events acquired
- Automated single-tube QC with BD™ CS&T beads
- Fluorescence compensation required only every 60 days
- 30- or 40-tube autoloader-flexibility with BD FACS™ Universal Loader
Modular and upgradeable to grow along with your changing lab needs.
- Up to 12 parameters.
- 4, 6, 8 or 10 ideally distributed colors across 3 lasers in order to minimize spectral spillover, resulting in higher sensitivity.
- On-site upgrade at any time.
Hover over the orange prompts to view key features. Additional information is available in our technical specifications.
Class 1 Laser Product.
The BD FACSLyric™ flow cytometer is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use with BD FACSuite™ Clinical software for up to 6 colors.
The BD FACSLyric™ flow cytometer is for Research Use Only with BD FACSuite™ software for up to 12 colors.
The 12-color BD FACSLyric™ flow cytometer is for Research Use Only.